The Pair
Bonnie & Clyde? They have nothing on us
I tell you it's time to ride, you never put up a fuss
Since 06 we've been friends, special place in my heart
Since 06 I wanted to mend
Heal, figure out & restart
People don't really understand what keeps us together
What allows us to hold on during good times & stormy weather
It's not a secret & I'm willing to share
How we got over the hill & became a pair
Our love story is not perfect, I'm no princess
Her armor isn't very shiny & neither is my sundress
Our romance isn't one that you'd see in a movie
It's not a fairy tale nor the fodder of bedtime stories
It's jus real, it's jus us, it's more than LOVE
It's what true happiness feels like when blessed by Jah above
You see- love is not jus something you say it's something you do
Actions always speak louder than words, be true to you
This Def has to be my favorite so far!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the love <3
DeleteSimplicity at Its Best--just love
ReplyDelete~Random Madness~